MINI TRILHOS DOS ABUTRES is a semi-self-sufficiency race, held on February 2nd 2020, starting at 8:00 AM, that runs the paths and tracks of the Serra da Lousã – Freguesia de Miranda do Corvo and Freguesia de Vila Nova, in the approximate distance of 20 km and 1.000 meters of accumulated positive difference, with beginning and end at the Municipal Market of Miranda do Corvo.
At Senhora da Piedade and Gondramaz there is an “open” area with food and liquids.
Mandatory and Recommended Material
• Visible race bib
• Survival blanket (140 x 200 cm no minimum)
• Operational cellphone
• GPS Watch
• Water cup: the organization will not give cups in the supplies
• Water tank with capacity of at least 1L
• If weather conditions are unfavorable, the organization strongly recommends wearing warm technical clothing + long pants + buff / hat + gloves.
Warning: Depending on weather conditions, material may change and this information will be rectified during the briefing.
Each athlete must be aware of the specific distances and difficulties of the races, their positive and negative slope, and of being adequately prepared physically and mentally.
If, before the event, you have acquired a real mountain autonomy capability that allows you to manage the problems that arise from this type of test, namely:
> To be able to face adverse environmental and climatic conditions (night, wind, snow, fog and rain) without outside help;
> Know how to manage the physical or mental problems resulting from extreme fatigue, digestive problems, muscle and joint pain, minor injuries, etc .;
> Be accompanied by an athlete not registered within the designated areas;
> Take all mandatory material during the test;
> Put your garbage in the supplies provided by the organization.
- Except in cases of serious injury, the athlete must not leave outside a checkpoint. You must notify the organization that will register the waiver of the event.
- If the athlete is not injured, he should reach the nearest checkpoint in order to make the transport.
- In case of unfavorable weather conditions, which require the total or partial stop of the race, the organization ensures the evacuation, in the shortest time possible.
- Places: Senhora da Piedade and Gondramaz.
The course may change slightly to one month.
• The pre-enrollment period starts on November 1st 2019, and ends on November 30th.
Vacancies and criteria
• 1.000 vacancies per registration order